Plustek OpticFilm 8200i AI
The ideal solution for professional photographers, shutterbugs and graphic designers.
- Built in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images.
- Bundles Lasersoft Imageing SilverFast Ai Studio 8 ( US 299 ).
- Standard IT8 Calibration Target (ISO 12641-1 compliant 1997) helps you ensures accurate color results , reducing the need for repeated scans or extensive post processing color correction.
- HDRi function - captures this information into a 64bit color HDRi file or a 32bit greyscale HDRi file
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.7 ~ 10.15 , user can download driver from Plustek website.
A complete solution for 35 mm negative films and slides.
Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai is a powerful scanner with 7200 dpi resolution. Its sharp optical system produces excellent detail in shadow areas and has a remarkable tonal range. The built-in infrared channel helps users remove dust and scratches on the original negatives and slides without additional post-processing. With the included IT 8 calibration slide, this powerful scanner consistently delivers accurate color and detail.
The well-designed hardware features of the OpticFilm 8200i Ai combine perfectly with the professional scanner software, SilverFast Ai Studio *(1). SilverFast Multi-Exposure increases dynamic range, reduces noise, and increases picture details. SilverFastiSRD can save images from dust and scratches while optimizing images. SilverFast Auto IT8 Calibration color calibrates the scanner device in just 2 minutes.
The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i Ai gets professional quality results from any photographic original. It is used by professional photographers, amateur photographers, graphic designers, image enthusiasts, and those who highly demand image quality on photo enlargements.
- Estimated Lead time 2-3 weeks