Quickly and easily scan documents with the Opticpro A320E Flatbed Scanner from Plustek. Ideal for maps, drawings, news clippings, books, and more, the Opticpro A320E features a 12 x 17" scan area with a maximum optical resolution of 800 dpi for fast and color accurate scans. Seven one-touch buttons provide access to pre-set functions enabling you to quickly accomplish tasks like scan, file, copy, OCR, PDF conversion, and email. Batch scanning lets you scan multiple printed images at one time and save to multiple PDF files, and TWAIN and WIA drivers ensure compatibility with your software.
The Opticpro A320E CCD image sensor has a high depth of field for scanning object that can't lay completely flat, and this allows for scanning text and artwork behind glass surfaces. 300 dpi scan speed is an impressive 7.8 seconds, and the unit enables you to scan to third party software including Photoshop. Additionally, built-in OCR allows you to convert documents into Excel, Word, and searchable PDF files.
- Scans documents up to 12 x 17"
- Scans 12 x 17" document in 7.8 seconds
- Ideal for artists, graphic designers, genealogists, historians, and anyone that requires accurate, high quality scans of artwork or documents
- Scans maps, drawings, graphics, news articles, books, odd-shaped documents, and more
- Suitable for commercial applications such as measurement, print verification, image verification, manufacturing, and quality control
- Seven one-touch buttons provide quick access to pre-set functions enabling you to quickly accomplish tasks like scan, file, copy, OCR, PDF conversion, and email
- Includes simple-to-use image processing and document scanning tools for ensuring high quality scans, fast PDF conversion, highly accurate OCR, easy file sharing, and more