The book2net Reprographic Stand is a variable high-performance scanning system that opens up an extraordinary range of options. It allows the true to color and distortion-free capturing of a wide variety of materials, formats and textures. The conservational, individually programmable lighting concept provides a customized object illumination.
• X71 special lenses (45/50/60/80/90/100 mm)
• Motorized autofocus (optional)
• Motorized height-adjustable camera position
• Format presets, color profiles and calibration parameters at the push of a button
• Sharpness control with digital value display
• Conservative LED light concept with temperature control
• Variable light control (2/4/36 positions) and exposure control
• Synchronization of light intensity, exposure time and the scan Process
Adjusting to your requirements: the ideal solution for your cultural assets
The book2net repro stand is the ideal solution for demanding digitization projects in the cultural heritage area that have special requirements in terms of format, surface structure and lighting. From small fragments to large formats, whether loose, bound, flat, raised or wavy originals, whether glossy or matt surfaces or a wide variety of material structures (transparent, metallic, wooden, textile, earthen, etc.) – the book2net reprostand meets all requirements.